At Williamson College, we take our responsibility to equip students for the work of ministry seriously. We equip graduates to impact their workplaces as servant leaders and be confident in their skills when God calls upon them to act. We teach our students that only when knowledge is coupled with compassion can a person or organization be an effective instrument in community and global redemption.
When you choose Williamson College, you become part of a community of friends and mentors that will allow you to explore and pursue your spiritual and professional calling. From our launch in 1998, our vision of WC included you—a student determined to make a mark on the planet using your God-authored gifts. We love the mission of Williamson College and we’re excited to keep that torch blazing for decades to come. Meet our president Ed Smith, and hear his vision in his own words. And, get to know our Board of Trustees.
In the years to come we will continue to welcome students—regardless of economic, cultural, or life obstacles—and provide the guidance they need to fulfill their calling.
At Williamson College it’s our mission to:
- Inspire vibrant thinking within a Christian worldview.
- Cultivate service, humility, faith, love and sacrifice in students.
- Extend affordable, flexible learning to all students.
- Open our doors to students from around the world.
- Engage both spirit and mind in Christ-centered learning.
- Provide an excellent academic program.
- Promote cultural and global thinking.
- Dispatch servant leaders into the marketplace.
- Preserve student-teacher interaction.
- Equip students to be on mission globally for Jesus Christ.
- Create a rigorous academic environment to equip and empower students to be on mission in the world for Christ.