Why Choose Williamson College?
- Veteran supportive – programs and resources to assist military members in transition.
- Small classroom environment – connect with others, learn through discussion, and be known.
- Flexible learning – take one class at a time, one night per week.
- Use your GI Bill – take advantage of your benefits and earn a degree.
- Grow in faith and knowledge – learn from attentive professors who champion spiritual growth.
- Gain leverage – build a background of education into your career qualifications.
We Want to Serve YOU.
At Williamson College, our mission is to “create a rigorous academic environment to equip and empower graduates to be on mission in the world for Christ.” We believe this starts in the classroom, where students can learn and grow in an environment that meets them right where they are in life.
Transitioning from active duty military to the world of higher education can be challenging. We strive to walk through this process with our veteran students – together. Our staff is passionately equipped to give individualized attention to each student, helping them navigate the journey of earning a degree from application to post-graduation. Our heart is to selflessly serve everyone who walks through our doors, and it is an honor to have the opportunity to do this for those who have served our country.
We want to watch YOU succeed. Earn your degree, succeed in your career, and step into your calling.
What Veteran Students say…
“When I was in the Marines, I was a Heavy Equipment Operator. During training, they didn’t teach all the pieces of equipment at one time; we learned each separately. It’s the same at Williamson College. You start with the basics and take five-week courses at a time. In this way, it is not overwhelming.”
– John C., U.S. Marine Corps
“The class setting is intimate, where I have built true relationships... Williamson College has taken the time to understand the goals and difficulties of a veteran attending college.”
– Chyenne P., ARMY