Welcome to the John W. Neth Jr. Library of Williamson Christian college. We are here to serve you, and to help you find what you need, when you need it.
The library plans an integral role in furthering the mission of the college. As such, the library equips and empowers students with both materials and skills to perform rigorous academic inquiry and research . We also seek to equip and empower students with life-long learning and information literacy skills so that they can be on mission throughout the world for Christ.”
To link to our WC library catalog online, click here.
The Tennessee Electronic Library provides you access to thousands of full-text magazine and journal articles. Click here to search for articles.
Searching for information? Try these sources:
- Virtual LRC: www.virtuallrc.com
- Infoplease: www.infoplease.com
Need to rent a textbook? Check here:
- Campus Book Rentals: www.campusbookrentals.com
- College Book Rentals: www.collegebookrentals.com
Some web sites with free eBooks that might support your learning:
- The Internet Archive: www.archive.org
- Many Books: www.manybooks.net
- Free texts: www.textbooksfree.org
- Project Gutenberg: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks