Williamson College Mentor Program
The program is designed to address topics such as spiritual growth, career development, decision making, life balance and goal setting. A brief introduction of the program is given in the orientation class and students are given the option to participate. Participants meet with Corine Sandifer* for a brief interview in order to match him or her with the best possible mentor.
*Corine Sandifer is a certified coach & mentor in the Middle Tennessee area. Students will be paired with a mentor in their area of interest or major.
– Community mentors from Williamson County and surrounding areas
– Staff of Williamson College
– Faculty from the major areas: Business Administration and Ministry Leadership
A mentor is a volunteer position, different than a student’s academic advisor.
– Two meetings per year suggested with mentor
– Ongoing emails and/or phone calls may occur as needed
– Visits over a meal, movie, coffee, etc, often occur
– Discussion of progression in program, experience at school, and life in general are topics
If you’re a current student and have a question about this program, please call: 615-771-7821