Williamson College Mentor Program
The program is designed to address topics such as spiritual growth, career development, decision making, life balance and goal setting. A brief introduction of the program is given in the orientation class and students are given the option to participate. Participants meet with a certified coach in the Middle Tennessee area for a brief interview in order to match him or her with the best possible mentor.
– Community mentors from Williamson County and surrounding areas
– Staff of Williamson College
– Faculty from the major areas: Business Administration and Ministry Leadership
A mentor is a volunteer position, different than a student’s academic advisor.
– Students/Undergraduate and Graduate
- Two meetings per year suggested with mentor
- Ongoing emails and/or phone calls may occur as needed
- Visits over a meal, movie, coffee, etc., often occur
- Progression in program, experience at school, and life in general are topics of discussion
If you’re a current student and have a question about this program, please call: 615-771-7821