Transfer Opportunity for Motlow State Community College Graduates
A New Partnership to Benefit Rutherford Co. Students
Williamson College is proud to announce its partnership with Motlow State Community College. This opportunity provides a pathway for Motlow graduates to continue their education in the heart of Smyrna, Tennessee, and has been made official through the signing of an articulation agreement between each institution.
Williamson College is a private, Christian college specializing in the areas of business and Christian ministry. WC offers bachelor of science degrees in business administration and ministry leadership at its Smyrna location at LifePoint church. Students enjoy learning at Williamson College for its flexible education model and commitment to being "affordable, accessible, and authentically Christian."
Why Transfer to Williamson?
- Both colleges are conveniently located in Smyrna, TN
- Students at Williamson College earn their degree, one night per week!
- Nationally accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education
- Motlow students who earn a degree in a business-related area transfer seamlessly to WC and can pursue a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Continuing education opportunities at Williamson College in business and Christian ministry graduate programs
- Several scholarship options available
"Choosing to enroll at Williamson has been one of the best decisions in my life. I am so thankful for the Christian atmosphere and community they have created."
"The passion and love from the staff is contagious for us as students. The family atmosphere is something I admire and appreciate about this school. "
"My experience at Williamson has provided a second chance to complete my degree. As a father, husband, and business professional, Williamson has allowed me to finish my degree around my schedule."