Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
The M.A. in Organizational Leadership, taught from a Christian worldview, is designed to equip students to effectively lead and manage top-level teams. It is ideal for people in both for-profit and non-profit organizations, including churches.
The program’s curriculum consists of 11 courses and includes a local, national and international perspective.
Courses are held one night per week from 6-10pm with occasional weekend intensives. There are no prerequisites for students with an undergraduate degree.
The M.A. in OL program is ideal for aspiring leaders to equip them with the knowledge and abilities they need to lead within any type of organization. Students in this program will focus on topics such as understanding organizational processes, building strong & effective teams, organizing and leading groups, managing conflicts and leading organizational change.
Master of Arts Emphasis
- Church Planting
Financial assistance for the M.A. in Organizational Leadership is available through federal student loans and private/alternative loans. Click here for information about Direct Loans. Click here for information about private/alternative loans.
Please contact us to request information about our scholarships and tuition.
Contact us to learn more and request scholarship information
- Designed for leaders in business, non-profit, or ministry
- Practical knowledge on how to establish, assess, and lead healthy organizations
- Accessible, one-night-per-week classes and weekend intensives
- 2 study trips
- 18-month program/33 credit hours
- Emphasis on high-level concepts of organizational culture, strategy, risk management, and financial analysis
- Taught from a Christian worldview
- Optional emphases available
- Scholarships available