Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
The Master of Arts in Christian Ministry is a practical, hands-on program infused with at least one interactive learning lab for those seeking to become leaders in their local churches and communities. This program consists of essential competencies to shepherd people from a biblical perspective. Skills such as counseling, leadership, administration, and church planting are but a few of the abilities you could develop depending on the track you choose. Classical skills like Bible exposition and theology also are taught. Leading God’s people well is a wonderful endeavor and a core component of this major.
- Learn how to shepherd those in your congregation in light of biblical truth and essential leadership competencies.
- Demonstrate essential knowledge of the various aspects of church leadership that are crucial for your choice of program track, e.g., essentials of church planting for church planting track.
- Experience personal discipleship and learn how to personally disciple others.
- Come to further clarity about your calling in leadership in God’s kingdom.
- Develop the personal practices and key competencies to lead yourself and to lead others in Christian ministry.
Financial assistance for the M.A. in Theological Studies is available through federal student loans and private/alternative loans. Click here for information about Direct Loans. Click here for information about private/alternative loans.
Please contact us to request information about our scholarships and tuition.