Associate of Science (A.S.) degree in Leadership
The Associate of Science (A.S.) degree in Leadership is designed for students to earn only the Associate degree or to earn this degree en route to completing the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree. The major provides students with basic skills, attitudes, and perspectives needed for leadership with a Christian worldview.
The total program requirement for graduation is 62 semester credit hours: this includes 31 semester credit hours in General Education and a major of 31 semester credit hours in Leadership, Bible and Theology.
1. Transformation: An ability to apply truth to your spiritual formation and ministry.
2. Worldview: An understanding of how a biblical worldview shapes one’s life and ministry.
3. Communication: An ability to communicate biblical truth and concepts of leadership.
4. Leadership: Knowledge of biblical principles of leadership and management.
Students will attain:
1. The ability to articulate the basic tenets of the Christian faith.
2. A working knowledge of biblical truths that can be utilized in both personal and professional situation