Williamson College invites applications from students who will contribute to, as well as benefit from, the educational process offered by the College. Each applicant is evaluated on an individual basis in regards to academic preparation and potential. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the College to learn more about specific degree programs and our unique educational environment. Undergraduate admission is intended to serve those desiring to complete an associate or bachelor degree program or attend classes for personal enrichment.
Graduate admission applications are accepted on a rolling, continual basis for all programs and for individual classes for personal enrichment. Applicants who meet the criteria necessary for admission will be notified in writing. Applicants who do not meet the criteria and are not approved for admittance will also be notified in writing. All students must provide their own laptop computer.
- Complete the online Graduate Application and forms by clicking here.
- Submit a $75 nonrefundable application fee by clicking here or make checks or money orders payable to Williamson College.
- Submit a graduate admissions essay, specifics found by clicking here.
- Request official transcripts be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions from all institutions where post-secondary coursework was completed or attempted (including the final university which awarded the bachelor’s degree). Please note: Any applicant who fails to acknowledge prior attendance at any college or university will be subject to dismissal from Williamson College.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on all prior post-secondary and post-baccalaureate coursework.
- Submit any additional evidence of eligibility required by the graduate program.
- Official documents submitted for admission consideration become property of the College and cannot be returned or copied for distribution.
- For readmission to the WC graduate program, if you have not been enrolled in the last 180 days you will need to reapply and meet the criteria above. Please contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.
- Please note: If applicant is an international student, please see separate section “International Graduate Student Path” for admission requirements.