Williamson College invites applications from students who will contribute to, as well as benefit from, the educational process offered by the College. Each applicant is evaluated on an individual basis in regards to academic preparation and potential. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the College to learn more about specific degree programs and our unique educational environment. Undergraduate admission is intended to serve those desiring to complete an associate or bachelor degree program or attend classes for personal enrichment.
Graduate admission applications are accepted on a rolling, continual basis for all programs and for individual classes for personal enrichment. Applicants who meet the criteria necessary for admission will be notified in writing. Applicants who do not meet the criteria and are not approved for admittance will also be notified in writing. All students must provide their own laptop computer.
- Please Note: If the applicant is an international student, please see the separate International Graduate Student Path for admission requirements.
- Complete the Graduate Application and forms at https://www.williamsoncc.edu/apply-online/
- Submit a $75 nonrefundable application fee at https://williamsoncc.edu/resources/payments or make checks or money orders payable to Williamson College.
- First-time applications require two recommendations using the Williamson College Graduate Student Reference Form found here: https://williamsoncc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Graduate-Student-Reference-Form.pdf. Re-applicants are required to submit one new recommendation. If you have been working full-time for at least six months, one recommendation should be from your current supervisor and the other a spiritual life reference. If you cannot secure a recommendation from your direct supervisor, please submit a statement of explanation along with your application. The second recommendation should be from either a former immediate supervisor or from another professional associate, senior to you, who can share their insights on your leadership potential.
- Submit a current resume or detailed statement describing your professional work experience history.
- Submit a graduate admissions essay using specifications found at https://williamsoncc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Graduate-Student-Admissions-Essay-2021-22.pdf
- Request official transcripts be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions from all institutions where post-secondary coursework was completed or attempted (including the final university that awarded the bachelor’s degree). Please note: any applicant who fails to acknowledge prior attendance at any college or university will be subject to dismissal from Williamson College.
- Applicants must have achieved a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on all prior undergraduate and graduate-level coursework.
- Official documents submitted for admission consideration become the College’s property and cannot be returned or copied for distribution.
- For readmission to the WC graduate program, if you have not been enrolled for the last 180 days, you will need to reapply and meet the criteria above. Please contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.