Non-Degree Seeking Student Path
Williamson College invites applications from students who will contribute to, as well as benefit from, the educational process offered by the College. Each applicant is evaluated on an individual basis in regards to academic preparation and potential. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the College to learn more about specific degree programs and our unique educational environment. Undergraduate admission is intended to serve those desiring to complete an associate or bachelor degree program or attend classes for personal enrichment.
Undergraduate admission applications are accepted on a rolling, continual basis for all programs and for individual classes for personal enrichment. Applicants who meet the criteria necessary for admission will be notified in writing. Applicants who do not meet the criteria and are not approved for admittance will also be notified in writing. All students must provide their own laptop computer.
- Complete the online Undergraduate Application and forms by clicking here.
- Submit a $50 nonrefundable application fee by clicking here or make checks or money orders payable to Williamson College.
- Submit an admissions essay, specifics found by clicking here.
- Request that official transcripts be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions from each college or university attended. If applicant has not attended college previously, an official high school transcript confirming graduation will be required. (Please note: Any applicant who fails to acknowledge prior attendance at any college or university will be subject to dismissal from Williamson College.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.