- Undergraduate Application
- Health History Form
- Tenets of Faith
- Admissions Essay Requirements
- Student Reference Form
- Please note:The completed admissions essay and student reference form may be emailed to email@example.com or it can be mailed to Williamson College Admissions Office, 274 Mallory Station Rd, Franklin, TN 37067.
- Submit an official ACT report or an official SAT report to the Office of Admissions. This requirement is optional for students over 21 years of age. The ACT code for Williamson College is 4034. Copies of ACT scores may be ordered by calling (319) 337-1313 or online at www.actstudent.org/scores. SAT scores may be ordered online at http://sat.collegeboard.org/scores. The SAT code for WC is 7388. ACT/SAT scores on an official high school transcript are acceptable.
- Request an official high school transcript to be mailed directly from the high school to the Office of Admissions. For applicants currently enrolled as seniors in high school, transcripts may be submitted containing information through the end of the junior year in order to establish provisional admittance. Upon graduation, a final transcript documenting the date of graduation must be forwarded to the WC Office of Admissions directly from the high school. Applicants are encouraged to secure the release of final transcripts before high school graduation.
- Please note: Applicants who have completed dual enrollment or concurrent credit at a college or university while enrolled in high school must request an official academic transcript be forwarded directly to the WC Office of Admissions from each college or university attended.
- Applicants who did not graduate from high school must present proof of high school equivalency; General Educational Development (GED) documentation indicating a minimum composite score of 45 may be submitted.
Once you’ve completed these forms, please pay the $50 undergraduate or $100 international undergraduate application fee.
If you are an INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE student please see additional documentation requirements here: Go To The ‘International Undergraduate Student Page