- Undergraduate Application
- Health History Form
- Tenets of Faith
- Admissions Essay Requirements
- Student Reference Form
- Please note:The completed admissions essay and student reference form may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or it can be mailed to Williamson College Admissions Office, 274 Mallory Station Rd, Franklin, TN 37067.
- Request an official high school transcript to be mailed directly from the high school to the Office of Admissions. For applicants currently enrolled as seniors in high school, transcripts may be submitted containing information through the end of the junior year in order to establish provisional admittance. Upon graduation, a final transcript documenting the date of graduation must be forwarded to the WC Office of Admissions directly from the high school. Applicants are encouraged to secure the release of final transcripts before high school graduation.
- Please note: Applicants who have completed dual enrollment or concurrent credit at a college or university while enrolled in high school must request an official academic transcript be forwarded directly to the WC Office of Admissions from each college or university attended.
- Applicants who did not graduate from high school must present proof of high school equivalency; General Educational Development (GED) documentation indicating a minimum composite score of 45 may be submitted.
Once you’ve completed these forms, please pay the $50 undergraduate or $100 international undergraduate application fee.
If you are an INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE student please see additional documentation requirements here: Go To The ‘International Undergraduate Student Page