(former Williamson College student not enrolled in the last 180 days)
Williamson College invites applications from students who will contribute to, as well as benefit from, the educational process offered by the College. Each applicant is evaluated on an individual basis in regards to academic preparation and potential. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the College to learn more about specific degree programs and our unique educational environment. Undergraduate admission is intended to serve those desiring to complete an associate or bachelor degree program or attend classes for personal enrichment.
Applications are accepted on a rolling, continual basis for all programs and for individual classes for personal enrichment. Applicants who meet the criteria necessary for admission will be notified in writing. Applicants who do not meet the criteria and are not approved for admittance will also be notified in writing. All students must provide their own laptop computer.
- Complete the Undergraduate Application and forms by clicking here.
- Submit a $50 nonrefundable application fee by clicking here or make checks or money orders payable to Williamson College.
- Submit an admissions essay, specifics found by clicking here.
- Request that official transcripts be forwarded directly to Williamson College from each college or university attended since leaving Williamson College. Please note: Any applicant who fails to acknowledge prior attendance at any college or university will be subject to dismissal from Williamson College.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all college work completed following separation from Williamson College. The Registrar of Williamson College will review transcripts and determine the amount of credit previously earned that can be accepted toward the applicant’s degree program at Williamson College. Applicants are also advised that transferability of credits earned at Williamson College is governed by the receiving institution and accreditation does not guarantee transferability.
- Readmission is permitted when restrictions put into place at the time of a student’s earlier departure from the College have been resolved.
- Students on academic suspension may be readmitted at the discretion of the Admission Committee after six months in which they are not enrolled at the College.
- Applicants for readmission will need to ensure any outstanding balance for previous tuition and fees has been cleared with the Business Office.
- Students not enrolled for a period of one year or longer will incur the obligation of meeting requirements in effect in the most recently published edition of the Williamson College Catalog.
- Please contact the Admissions Office for information about additional documentation required for returning International Students.
The Readmissions Committee, consisting of representatives from the Office of Admissions, Office of Financial Aid, Business Office, Student Development, and Academic Affairs, will be convened to consider the request of applicants desiring to be readmitted to the College.