Williamson College offers a number of admission paths which are designed to meet the needs of individual students.
Williamson College invites applications from students who will contribute to, as well as benefit from, the educational process offered by the College. Each applicant is evaluated on an individual basis in regards to academic preparation and potential. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the College to learn more about specific degree programs and our unique educational environment.
Applications are accepted on a rolling, continual basis for all programs and for individual classes for personal enrichment. Applicants who meet the criteria necessary for admission will be notified in writing. Applicants who do not meet the criteria and are not approved for admittance will also be notified in writing.
- Freshman (first time college student)
- Transfer (current or previous college student)
- Readmission (former Williamson College student not enrolled in the last 180 days)
- Dual Enrollment (for students currently enrolled as juniors or seniors in high school)
- International Undergraduate Student
- International Graduate Student
- Audit Student Path (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Non-Degree Seeking Student Paths (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Special Provision for the Talented/Gifted High School Students
- Transient Student Path
- Certificate Student Path
- If you are interested in English as a Second Language classes, please click here for more information or Apply Here.
Williamson College offers a number of admission paths, which are designed to meet the needs of individual students. Admission is open to any qualified student without regard to race, color, age, gender, ethnic origin, creed, or physical ability. Williamson College complies with all statutory and regulatory nondiscrimination requirements in the administration of educational policies and procedures, educational programs, financial aid policies and procedures, student services and equal employment practices. Williamson College is an interdenominational College and holds a decidedly Christian worldview. Applicants may be admitted to the College upon evidence of their understanding of the Christian nature of the College; applicants must therefore read and sign the Tenets of Faith Statement in addition to meeting all other admission standards respective to their admission path. The College reserves the right to refuse admission or readmission to any applicant based upon a determination that the admission of the applicant would not be consistent with the mission, goals, and standards of the College.